.

"Black is very slimming. That's why I chose it as my official blog color."
- EmCat







Monday, March 22, 2010

What I Ate Day 27 and A Weigh In For Week 5 and Some More Goals

Okay so here are my stats for this week:

Height: 63 Inches
Weight: 191.4 lbs (Down 1.6 lbs from last weigh in and 6.6lbs total)
Waist: 35 Inches (Down 1 inch from last weigh in and 6 inches total!!!)
Hips: 41 Inches (No change from last weigh in and 1 inch total)
Body Fat: 37.1% (1.2% down from last weigh in and 7.5% total)
BMI: 33.9 (.3 down from last weigh in and .8 total)

I feel okay with the above stats. Slow and steady wins the race right? If I take it one day at a time and let my body do its thing, then the weight is more likely to stay off. He, he...Yeah - I need to keep telling myself that.

Good news! I went to the gym bright and early this morning with my good friend Betsy (Thanks girl!) and we have plans to do it again tomorrow. I can feel my laziness melting away...cross your fingers!

Here are my goals for this week:

Do some sort of exercise 6 of the 7 days this week
1 Gallon of Water per day (I know it seems like a lot, but I need to keep the kidney stones away as well as the water weight. 1 gallon/day is what my urologist suggests.)
Keep my calories between 1400 and 1700

Here's what I ate Day 27 (Yesterday):

Breakfast

2 Lowfat Crescent Rolls - 180 Calories
1/2 Slice Deli Turkey - 10 Calories
1/2 String Cheese - 40 Calories

Total Breakfast - 230 Calories

Snack

Handful of Trail Mix - 160 Calories

Total Snack: 160 Calories

Lunch

1 Leftover Burrito - 160 Calories
1 Nabisco 100 Calorie Snack Pack - 100 Calories

Total Lunch: 260 Calories

Snack

Skinny Cow Ice Cream - 140 Calories

Total Snack: 140 Calories

Dinner

2 Fish Tacos (Corn tortillas (90), Fried Yellow Tail Tuna(150), Veggies and Salsa (20)) - 260 Calories
1/2 Cup Rice & Beans (Mixed) - 160 Calories

Total Dinner: 420 Calories

Snack

String Cheese - 80 Calories

Total Snack: 80 Calories

Total Calories for Day 27: 1290 (way too low...I'll keep an eye on myself tomorrow)
Total Water for Day 27: 1 Gallon

4 comments:

Betsy Hite Reddoch said...

Awesome job with the weight loss! And thanks for meeting me at the gym. That was fun! See you tomorrow!!

neicesusan said...

Hi Em,
Congrats on the weight loss....
I am still plugging and its nice to have a few in the same boat.
Keep on paddling..
Will will not sink! We will keep paddling!.. yes we will.

Shana said...

Seriously, who cares about your weight. The inches are falling off of you, that's great!!!!!

naomi3 said...

How on earth can you drink a gallon of water. Aren't you in the bathroom all day long!