.

"Black is very slimming. That's why I chose it as my official blog color."
- EmCat







Monday, March 1, 2010

Week Two and A Couple of Changes

I talked to a friend of mine at church yesterday. I told her I was weighing in today - the day after my cheat day. She said I was brave to weigh in the day after I had a cheat day. You know what - I'm not that brave. I think I'm going to weigh in from now on on Sunday Morning since I'm going to generally be cheating on Sundays (I may change the days here and there depending on what goes on from week to week).

Here are my stats for the week of February 22-28:

Height: 63 Inches
Weight: 195.4 (I guess I'm down abt. 3lbs)
Waist: 38 Inches (That's right I'm 3 inches down!)
Hips: 42 Inches (No Change)
Body Fat: 41.7% (Yay! I'm down 3 percentage points!)
BMI: 34.6 (Down .1 point.)
Dress Size: 14-ish

The weight is all fine and good, but since weight fluctuates so much, I'm going to set more in store by my inches. Besides, since I've started a work out routine I'm going to build muscle. Since muscle is heavier than fat, my weight is going to go up and down. I'm happy with the 3 inch loss to my waist! All in all I'm pretty happy with the results of last week.

I'm back in the saddle with counting calories and I may tweak my daily goal of calories. I need to plan my snacks and meals a little better this season.

My goals for this week:

30 Minute (minimum) Workout Every Day (Minus Sunday)
Focus on Drinking Water - Try About 96 oz Per Day
Calories 1800
Be A Better Planner With My Snacks

5 comments:

Chela said...

That is fantastic. I'm so proud of you. There is nothing better than the good ol' fashioned way. It is simple. Less calories in than calories burnt = weightloss!!! Keep it up. You are amazing!!

k8theriver said...

nice job. you are winning. but i'm not giving up!

Shana said...

3 inches is incredible! Good job! You are right, weight is a crock. Ryan has dropped 10 lbs. and is complaining, yet his clothes are falling off of him..... helllo!!! Keep up the good work, I'm so proud!!!!

Betsy Hite Reddoch said...

Yay for you! This is awesome. If you ever want to check your body fat % I have a hand-held monitor that you can use. It's super simple yet accurate.

Haley said...

3 inches! Wow! you are amazing!