.

"Black is very slimming. That's why I chose it as my official blog color."
- EmCat







Sunday, March 7, 2010

Week Three and Some More Goals

Even though I didn't do great at exercising this week, I did a fabulous job at staying on track with my calories. I've determined that around 1500 calories is pretty good for me. I don't get hungry when I eat 1500 and it's the easiest to do when I'm out and about. I won't beat myself up though for going over 1500 as long as I don't go over 1800 (which at the rate I'm going I don't think I'll do). Anyhoo - on with the good news!

Week 3 Sunday March 7, 2010

Height: 63 Inches
Weight: 193.0 lbs (I'm down a total of 2.4 lbs from last week and 5.2 lbs from Week 1)
Waist: 36 Inches (2 inches down from last week and a total of 5 inches down total!!)
Hips: 41 Inches (1 inch down from last week and a total of 1 inch down)
Body Fat %: 38.3% (3.4 Points down from last week and a total of 6.3 points down!)
BMI: 34.2 (.4 points down and a total of .5 points down)

It was a great week in weightloss! Now I'm going to have my cheat day and not worry about it!

Love you all!

Em-Cat (Mrrrow!)

1 comment:

Evaly said...

Seriously- you are doing awesome!