.

"Black is very slimming. That's why I chose it as my official blog color."
- EmCat







Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What I Ate Day 9 and I'm REALLY Sick!

So I didn't go to the gym yesterday either. I figure it will do more harm than good if I'm coughing and hacking on the elliptical machine. I didn't post yesterday because I was way too tired last night to do anything but go to bed by 8:30pm.

Here's what I ate yesterday:

Breakfast

8oz Skim Milk - 90 Calories
1 Scoop Whey Protein - 95 Calories
1 Banana - 90 Calories

Total Breakfast: 275 Calories

Snack

1/2 C Left Over Taco Soup - 150 Calories

Total Snack: 150 Calories

Lunch

6 inch Turkey Subway on Wheat (Hey at least I tried Turkey this time!) w/Avocado - 330 Calories
Apple Slices - 35 Calories

Total Lunch: 365 Calories

Snack

1 Apple - 90 Calories
1T Almond Butter - 90 Calories

Total Snack: 180 Calories

Dinner

1 Serving Left Over Taco Soup - 350 Calories
2 Small Biscuits - 120 Calories
1 tsp Olive Oil Spread - 20 Calories

Total Dinner - 480 Calories

Total Water for Day 9 - 82 oz (Ooops...Fell short on that one! Which is really bad since I need more water than usual because I don't feel well)

Total Calories for Day 9: 1450

I'm kind of down for calories yesterday. I didn't have much of an appetite because I'm sick, but I also think that my stomach is shrinking so I'm not as hungry!

5 comments:

naomi3 said...

What is almond butter? I love Nutela, but I don't dare buy it as it is made with choc! I would eat the whole jar!

Em-Cat said...

Almond Butter is just the same as Peanut Butter, but it's made with Almonds. It has more protein, less fat and less calories than Peanut Butter - but alas - no chocolate. I stay away from Nutella for the same reason.

neicesusan said...

Hi Em,
What brand almond butter do you eat?
Hope you get to feeling better soon. No fun especially with a baby!!!!Can I do anything for you? Let me know. Ok?

Chuck & Sue said...

you sound like your diet is going great!! keep up the good work!! you are my hero. I so need to do this!

TheDooleys4 said...

Way to go girl! I'm proud of you. You are a total inspiration to me!