.

"Black is very slimming. That's why I chose it as my official blog color."
- EmCat







Monday, March 29, 2010

What I Ate Day 35 and It's Starting to Show

I bent over to pick something up the other day and I noticed that it wasn't so difficult. I ran up some steps and it didn't wind me like it usually does. When I look in the mirror I feel prettier. I'm finally begining to see results and it feels great. As this blog indicates, I'm also practicing some reality. I have a long way to go.

I had a big event with one of my large chain of stores this evening and a client, who didn't know that I've begun losing weight, raved at how good I looked. She asked about the diet and I told her that I weigh like 189 lbs and she was shocked that I could hide my weight so well. It's nice to be in denial and think that everything is better than it really is, but 189 lbs is still 189 lbs. Luckily I have this blog to show me that I still have a lot of work to do.

So it's time to get down and dirty my friends and keep up the weight loss. Thank you so much for being there for me. I really couldn't continue without your help!

It was such a busy day and I did horrible with drinking water and eating healthy snacks. Also - exercise didn't happen.

Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast

8oz Skim Milk - 90 Calories
1 Scoop Whey Protein - 95 Calories
1 Small Banana - 90 Calories

Total Breakfast: 275 Calories

Snack

Crackers - 100 Calories

Total Snack: 100 Calories

Lunch

3 Slices Tomatoes - 5 Calories
Crab Cake - 175 Calories
Halibut - 158 Calories
1/8 C. Rice Pilaf - 28 Calories
2 Hard Breadsticks - 30 Calories

Total Lunch: 396 Calories

Snack

1/2 Piece of Pizza - 135 Calories

Total Snack - 135 Calories

Dinner

Grilled Asparagus - 65 Calories
Green Salad w/Low Fat Dressing - 45 Calories
Small Piece Filet Mignon - 202 Calories
1/8 C. Bowtie Pasta w/Red Sauce - 112 Calories
Small Wheat Roll w/a little butter - 130 Calories

Total Dinner: 554 Calories

Total Calories for Day 35: 1460
Total Water for Day 35: 50 (SOOO BAD!)
Exercise for Day 35: None

1 comment:

TheDooleys4 said...

Keep it up Em! I check every day....You are amazing me.