.

"Black is very slimming. That's why I chose it as my official blog color."
- EmCat







Thursday, March 25, 2010

What I Ate Day 30 and I Failed Going to the Gym

Yes it's true. So here's why:

2am - J wakes up crying. Robbie tells me he's wet. I get up and the poor kid is pee-soaked from head to toe. I change his diaper and his clothes and put him in bed with us because his sheets were soaked as well and I was too tired to deal with it at that point.

2:30 am - I have no room and I can't seem to fall asleep

2:45 am - I finally fall asleep

4:45 am - J's rolling everywhere and settles on Robbie's head. I hear a "J stop...stop!"

4:49 am - I hear from Robbie "J STOP!"

5 am - Robbie again "Em he keeps kicking me in the face." I pull him over to me and try to get him to cuddle up (yeah right - this kid hates to cuddle).

5:15 am - J starts rolling around again and starts to kick me in the face.

5:30 am - He tries to push me over the edge of the bed, because I assume he wanted my side of the bed for himself.

5:44 am - We finally put him in his pee-soaked bed because we just can't handle the kicking anymore.

5:45 am - my alarm goes off telling me it's time to get my fat a$% out of bed to go to the gym. I turn it off and lay in bed for a while debating whether or not I should get up and go, or give myself a little more sleep.

5:46 am - Whatev...I'm going back to sleep...

7:34 am - I woke up with a HUGE feeling of guilt, but I felt much more rested.

Here's what I ate yesterday:

Breakfast (I've been traveling, so breakfast wasn't so great)

1 Regular Size Banana - 110 Calories
1/2 PB Sandwich - 90 Calories

Total Breakfast: 200 Calories

Lunch

1 Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Subway - 370 Calories
1 Bag Baked Lays - 130 Calories
Apple Slices - 35 Calories

Total Lunch: 435 Calories

Snack

Low Fat Wheat Thins - 160 Calories
1T Almond Butter - 90 Calories

Total Snack 250 Calories

Dinner (Cafe Coyote - MMMM my favorite (watch out - I splurged a little on this one)

2 small fajitas (2 Tortillas (400), Meat, Onions, Peppers (100), T each of Rice/Beans (40), 1 T Guacamole (40)) - 580 Calories

Total Dinner: 580 Calories

Total Calories for Day 30: 1465
Total Water for Day 30: 1 Gallon (Woot Woot!)
Exercise for Day 30: ZILCH :-(

3 comments:

k8theriver said...

kids are full of wrenches to throw.

neicesusan said...

Hi Em,
Boy I have been in your shoes before with being tired with little ones. You are doing great, keep it up. Try to get more rest even if you have to go to bed earlier, it helps.

MysteryWoman said...

You go girl! I forgot you were writing this blog so I just got all caught up. Congrats and keep going k? Just to inspire all of us! You make me want to start another blog - wish I had a year ago. Thanks for the encouragement - you are so brave to be posting your journey!

Lara