.

"Black is very slimming. That's why I chose it as my official blog color."
- EmCat







Saturday, March 20, 2010

What I Ate Day 25 and An Open Letter to Ursula

Dear Comfy, Pillowy Bed (aka Ursula),

Why are you so nice and comfortable? Sometimes I wish you would just kick me out into the cold, cruel morning and make me do something nice for my body like some elliptication or a nice brisk walk. Alas, your blankets enfold me into the soothing, warm lullaby of dreamland and rather than get up and go like I should, I lay back into your loving embrace. Just as the heat slowly rises on those poor little froggys, each morning you whisper your entrancing words, "Don't go to the gym today, there's always tomorrow. Why would you need to exercise anyway? I love a little plumpness on my victims...er...I mean friends. Muscle tone? Who needs it? You're fine the way you are. There's absolutely no reason to meet your goals. What are goals anyway but reasons to get you away from my warm, entrancing folds?"

Ursula...you are PURE evil.

Love,
Em-Cat

Hey Chela and Jose...are you guys running the LA Marathon this weekend? Yeah...that makes me feel even more lazy. *sigh*

Here's What I ate Day 25*:

Breakfast

1 Slice Diet Whole Grain Bread - 80 Calories
1 tsp almond butter - 30 Calories
1 String Cheese - 80 Calories

Total Breakfast: 190 Calories

Lunch

Cafe Rio Salad (Grilled Chicken (100), Whole Wheat Tortilla (200), No Rice, No Beans, Vinaigrette Dressing (50), Veggies (25) Tortilla Strips (40), 1T Guac (40)) - 455 Calories

Total Lunch: 455 Calories

Dinner

Chicken Teriaki - 200 Calories
4 Pieces California Roll - 150 Calories
4 Pieces Crunchy Roll - 200 Calories
Salad w/little Dressing - 40 Calories
Miso Soup - 40 Calories

Total Dinner: 630 Calories

Snack

Skinny Cow Ice Cream - 140 Calories

Total Snack: 140 Calories

Total Calories for Day 25: 1415
Total Water for Day 25: 128oz (YAY!)


*I wasn't super hungry for snacks today...maybe because I filled myself to the max with water.

1 comment:

Sabby said...

Good work Em, you are doing great! You know for me I always have to have some goal to get me to run or work-out. Maybe you should see what 5-K's are coming up in the next few months. Then you can train for it, weather that is to walk or run. Anyway I am super impressed by your dedication, you can DO IT!