.

"Black is very slimming. That's why I chose it as my official blog color."
- EmCat







Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What I Ate Day 22 and I Feel Much Better Today

Yes it's true. I feel much better. I was having a major pity party with myself last night, but we all need those don't we? I seem to have more of those than usual, mostly because I'm getting down and dirty with this diet thing. I'm not surprised though. I figured I'd have quite a few fiestas lamentables (aka Pity Parties in Espanol) with the kick off of the whole life change thing.

Reality really bites doesn't it?

Here's what I ate Day 22:

Breakfast

8oz Skim Milk - 90 Calories
1 Scoop Whey Protein - 95 Calories
1 Banana - 90 Calories

Total Breakfast: 275 Calories

Snack

1 Slice Whole Grain Bread - 80 Calories
1 T Almond Butter - 90 Calories
Crackers - 90 Calories

Total Snack: 260 Calories

Lunch

1/2 Greek Salad - 125 Calories
1/2 Turkey Sandwitch - 220 Calories
1 Small Apple - 80 Calories

Total Lunch: 425 Calories

Snack

Crackers - 80 Calories
1 tsp Peanut Butter - 80 Calories

Total Snack: 160 Calories

Dinner

Grilled Chicken Breast - 142 Calories
3 Tomato Slices - 8 Calories
1/2 Cup Low Fat Cottage Cheese - 81 Calories
1/2 Cup Potatoes - 130 Calories

Total Dinner: 361 Calories

Total Calories for Day 22: 1481
Total Water for Day 22: 96

1 comment:

Chuck & Sue said...

Keep it up Em! you are doing amazing!! You are strong and CAN do this! I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!