.

"Black is very slimming. That's why I chose it as my official blog color."
- EmCat







Monday, March 15, 2010

Week 4 and I'm Back...But Not With a Bang

So, I went to the trade show this weekend and I didn't totally fall off the bandwagon, but I didn't do that great either. When I'm on my feet all day long for 3 1/2 days straight...my body doesn't want to cooperate with me. I retain a lot of water and by Sunday night I felt puffy (I still feel puffy). I weighed myself yesterday morning and I haven't lost anything (at least I stayed the same) and I didn't have the heart to measure my waist and hips. I had a lot of opportunities for exercising though - I walked everywhere and worked hard.

I'm doing great today and I'm drinking a TON of water and back to counting calories. I'm exhausted due to having worked all weekend and the time change. I'm going to forgo posting my stats today. I'll get back to that next week.

Here are my goals for this week:
  • Stick to a diet of 1500-1800 Calories per day
  • Drink 96-128 oz of water per day
  • Exercise everyday but Sunday
  • Go easy on myself and realize that slow and steady wins the race

Thanks for all of your prayers and support! I love you all.

Love,

Em-Cat

1 comment:

Haley said...

You go girl. You'll have weeks where you don't lose and then you'll lose the next week. Our bodies are strange like that I think. But it totally stinks!!! Keep on trukin'. I'm trying too. And failing right now, but there's always tomorrow.