.

"Black is very slimming. That's why I chose it as my official blog color."
- EmCat







Monday, March 1, 2010

What I Ate Day 8 and Now I'm Sick!


Our cute little neighbor girl brought these to us on Saturday (we ordered them before I started my life change). Don't worry though, I'm resisting the temptation. But oh how I love you Thin Mints. I'll be dreaming of you all night long!

I didn't go to the gym today. I woke up super early, but I had to get some reports in at a deadline for work. I've been fighting a cold all weekend and today it's come to a head. I'm sure I got it from my child. I was going to go to the gym this evening, but my whole body aches and I have an ear ache and a sore throat. I'm going to bed early tonight.


Here's what I ate today:


Breakfast


8oz Rice Milk - 120 Calories

1 Scoop Whey Protein - 95 Calories

1 Slice Ezekiel Bread - 80 Calories

1 T Almond Butter - 90 Calories


Total Breakfast: 385 Calories


Snack


1 String Cheese - 80 Calories

1 Granny Smith Apple - 80


Total Snack - 160 Calories


Lunch


1 Grilled Chicken Subway w/Avocado (Mustard Only) - 370 Calories (I know I need to diversify my lunch, but it's just too easy to grab a subway when I'm on the road all the time)

Apple Slices - 35 Calories


Total Lunch - 405 Calories


Snack


1 Slice Ezekiel Bread - 80 Calories

1/2 T Almond Butter - 45 Calories


Total Snack - 125 Calories


Dinner


Taco Soup (Thanks Sondra! Your recipe rocks!) - 350 Calories

2 Small Biscuits - 120 Calories

1/2 tsp Olive Oil Spread - 10 Calories


Total Dinner - 480 Calories

Total Water for Day 8: 96oz!!!!


Total Calories for Day 8: 1555


K8...Don't feel bad that I'm in the lead, I won't rub your nose in it because that's not what I do. The fact that I'm winning only means you get to lose to a champion, so hey - there is a silver lining to everything. Seriously though - I would get your prize ready to go because you're going to eat my dirt.

1 comment:

neicesusan said...

Em,
Congrats on your first week! Everyday is a battle or a conquest to success...When you don't feel good its harder to focus but we do know what we should be doing/eating. I haven't tried subway in a long time, good idea. I did weight watchers for so long its hard to figure calories for me, so I may go back to points since its easier for me. See you Wed......