.

"Black is very slimming. That's why I chose it as my official blog color."
- EmCat







Saturday, March 27, 2010

What I Ate Days 31 & 32 and Where I've Been the Last Two Days

I've slacked in my duties as keeper of this blog. I got home from a business trip on Thursday night and I just didn't feel like blogging. Yesterday (Friday) was Robbie's birthday and we had a really nice date. We went Mini-Golfing and to our favorite Mongolian BBQ for dinner. When we got home, again I didn't feel like blogging. I just want to say how sorry I am for having a life and my lack of blogospherical typological placement. (Yeah I just like to use big words - even if they don't have any meaning heretofore, whithersoever, hence forth and forever...Amen...and Amen. Ahem...thank Robbie for that rant - he's rubbing off on me).

Here's what I ate day 31:

Breakfast

Subway Egg White Breakfast Sandwich with Steak - 170 Calories

Total Breakfast: 170 Calories

Snack

1/2 Serving Reduced Fat Wheat Thins - 65 Calories
1 tsp Almond Butter - 30 Calories

Total Snack: 95 Calories

Lunch

Fiesta Chicken Salad from Rubio's (No Cheese) - 350 Calories

Total Lunch: 350 Calories

Snack

1 Medium Apple - 95 Calories

Total Snack: 95 Calories

Dinner

Grilled Cheese Sandwich (2 Slices Low Fat Whole Grain Bread (160), 1 Slice Cheese (70), 1 T Olive Oil Spread (60)) - 290 Calories
1 Cup Organic Creamy Tomato Soup - 80 Calories
Crackers - 100 Calories

Total Dinner: 470 Calories

Snack

1 Skinny Cow Ice Cream - 140 Calories

Total Snack: 140 Calories

Total Calories for Day 31: 1320
Total Water for Day 31: 1 Gallon
Exercise for Day 31: Elliptication and the Dreadmill (30 Min)


Here's what I ate Day 32:

(Disclaimer: My husband and I were fasting for a family member, that's why my calories are low)

Breakfast - None
Lunch - None

Snack

1 Cup Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal - 175 Calories
1 8oz Skim Milk - 90 Calories

Total Snack: 265 Calories

Dinner

3/4 C. Mongolian BBQ (Beef, Turkey, Pork, Veggies, Oil, Garlic and Curry) - 270 Calories
1/4 C. Rice - 42 Calories
1 Sandwich Pocket - 60 Calories
1 Very Small Egg Roll - 60 Calories
1 Crab Rangoon - 50 Calories

Total Dinner: 482 Calories

Snack

6oz Low Fat Fro-Yo (Frozen Yogurt) - 145 Calories
6 Slices Strawberries - 2 Calories

Total Snack: 147 Calories

Total Calories for Day 32: 894 Calories
Total Water: ???
Exercise for Day 32: 22 Minutes Pilates (Windsor Workout Video)

No comments: