.

"Black is very slimming. That's why I chose it as my official blog color."
- EmCat







Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day on Day 23 and an Early Break Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I decided to make yesterday my break day since we had a delicious Corned Beef and Cabbage meal (I'm a traditionalist - what can I say?). I indulged on a couple of St. Patty's cookies as well. I was pretty good the rest of the day though.

On a side note...my father-in-law is in the hospital receiving drug treatment for renal cell carcinoma (kidney cancer). He had his kidney removed about 8 years ago because of it and it's returned in the form of a huge tumor attached to the outside of his lungs. Please pray for him. This treatment helps about 30% of those who receive it and about 10% of those get rid of the cancer completely. Say a little prayer for us - we can use all the help we can get. We want him to be a part of the 10%. We love dad and want J to grow up to know his grandpa!

Love,
Em-Cat

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Praying hard!

Chuck & Sue said...

I am so sorry!!! Our prayers are with you and your family!