.

"Black is very slimming. That's why I chose it as my official blog color."
- EmCat







Saturday, March 6, 2010

What I ate Day 13 and A Cute Baby

Little J-Dawg has been inspired by his mommy's calorie counting to change his bad habits. The chain smoking lead to over-eating and it's been a downward spiral from there. He finally decided he needed to get his life back in order.

He starts his day off with a nice healthy protein shake. "MOM! Would you stop taking pictures of me while I'm concentrating on gagging this down. Blech! Who drinks this stuff?"

Once he gags down the protein shake, he toddles on over to the scale to see if he's fluctuated an ounce or two. "I'm so embarrassed! Don't show how much I weigh that will just make me want to eat myself out of a depression."

Here's what I ate day 13:

Breakfast

2 Slices Ezekiel Bread - 160 Calories
1T Almond Butter
- 90 Calories

Total Breakfast: 250 Calories

Snack

This was a delightful little idea given to me by my friend Sondra - which was so delish BTW.

1 Slice Ezekiel Bread - 80 Calories
1 Wedge Light Laughing Cow Cheese - 35 Calories
2 Slices Tomato - 6 Calories

Total Snack: 121 Calories

Lunch

1 Sandwich (Orowheat Sandwich Thin (100), 1 Slice Monterrey Jack Cheese (80), Deli Turkey (54), Deli Mustard (5), Light Mayo (8), Lettuce (1), Tomato(3)) - 251 Calories
1/2 Apple - 45 Calories
6 Grape Tomatoes - 5 Calories
4 Slices Cucumber - 4 Calories

Total Lunch: 305 Calories

Snack

1 String Cheese - 80 Calories
1/2 Apple - 45 Calories
1T Almond Butter - 90 Calories

Total Snack: 215 Calories

Dinner

1 Ezekiel English Muffin - 180 Calories
2 Eggs - 180 Calories
Mixed Sauteed (With Olive Oil) Veggies - 100 Calories

Total Dinner: 460 Calories

Snack

1 String Cheese - 80 Calories

Total Snack: 80 Calories

Total Calories for Day 13: 1431
Total Oz Water for Day 13: 96


P.S. Tomorrow's my day off and I'm weighing in. I'm going to make it a point to eat some chocolate.

No comments: