.

"Black is very slimming. That's why I chose it as my official blog color."
- EmCat







Sunday, February 28, 2010

What I Ate Day 6 and a Day Off

I think I did pretty good this week. Though I think I need to tweak my snacks. Thanks for your suggestions Shana and Susan. I definitely need to drink more water. I did great at not eating any refined sugar (absolutely zilch) , but the water thing needs work. I need to pay more attention to that. I'll make it a priority next week. Also, I need to log my exercising. I did great. I only missed Wednesday due to my baby being sick, but I did a work out on all the other days this past week.

Great news! I'm taking a day off from counting calories tomorrow. I'm not going to fall off the bandwagon, mind you, I'm just going to give myself a day to relax a little before jumping back in on Monday. See you all then!

Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast


8oz Diluted Pomegranate Water – 19 Calories

2T Flaxseed – 80 Calories

8oz Rice Milk – 120 Calories

1 Scoop Whey Protein – 95 Calories

1 Slice Ezekiel Bread – 80 Calories

½ tsp Olive Oil Spread – 10 Calories


Total Breakfast: 404 Calories


Snack


1 String Cheese – 80 Calories


Total Snack: 80 Calories


Lunch


6 inch Grilled Chicken Breast Subway w/Avocado – 370

Apple Slices – 35 Calories


Total Lunch: 405 Calories


Dinner


½ Grilled Chicken CafĂ© Rio Salad (Whole Wheat Tortilla & Vinaigrette Dressing) – 340 Calories


Total Dinner: 340 Calories


Snack


8 oz Rice Milk – 120 Calories

1 Scoop Whey – 95 Calories

2 Strawberries – 4 Calories


Total Snack: 133 Calories


Total Calories for Day 6 - 1362


No comments: