.

"Black is very slimming. That's why I chose it as my official blog color."
- EmCat







Thursday, April 1, 2010

What I Ate Day 38 and I Can't Get @#$(*& Blogger to Work

So I had a nice thing to post today, but blogger is being a super big jerk and acting like it can tell me what I can and can't do. The post I had prepared entailed a lot of cutting and pasting, but for some reason this piece of junk won't let me do it. I may just need to go looking for another outlet for my writing if blogger doesn't work out its kinks. I kind of get sick of the attitude it cops when it doesn't want to let you do something. I know I'm treating it like a person, but hey, it's the 21st Century and the Internet is the new bully.

Anyhoo...here's what I ate today:

Breakfast*
8oz Skim Milk - 90
1 Scoop Whey Protein - 95
1 Sm Banana - 90
Total Breakfast: 275 Calories

*I know I have this for breakfast every morning, but it's delish and easy to know exactly how many calories I'm getting.

Snack
Low Fat Wheat Thins (1/2 serving) - 65
1tsp Almond Butter - 30
Total Snack: 95 Calories

Lunch
Cafe Rio Tortilla Soup (Chicken Broth (80), Chicken (50) Guac (50), Cheese (30), Chips (100), Veggies (5)) - 315
Small Tortilla - 90 Calories
Total Lunch: 405 Calories

Snack
Crackers - 100
String Cheese - 90
Total Snack: 190 Calories

Dinner
Leftover Chicken Burritos - 335 Calories
Total Dinner: 335 Calories

Snack
Skinny Cow Ice Cream - 140
Total Snack: 140 Calories

Total Calories for Day 38: 1440 Calories
Total Water for Day 38: 1 Gallon
Exercise for Day 38: 30 min Dreadmill

1 comment:

naomi3 said...

This is a stupid question considering you are working for Twin Labs, but is that where you get your protein powder? How much is it? I need to do something! ahhhh!