.

"Black is very slimming. That's why I chose it as my official blog color."
- EmCat







Monday, April 19, 2010

Week 9 Stats and Goals

Well, it seems like my leveling out has finally ceased and I'm beginning to lose again. I was so surprised to see that I had lost about 3.5 lbs since I weighed in last week. I weighed in yesterday morning so that doesn't include the fact that I had a big ol' cheat day yesterday. I hope I didn't undo my hard work!

Here are my stats from last week:

Height: I'm still 63 inches :-)
Weight: 185.0 lbs (Down 3.4 lbs from last week and a total of 13.2 lbs total)
Waist: 34.5 Inches (Down .5 inches from last week and a total of 6.5 inches)
Hips: 39 Inches (No Change Again and a total of 3 inches down)
Body Fat: 34.7% (1.8 points down from last week and a total of 9.9 points down)
BMI: 32.8 (.6 points down from last week and a total of 1.9 points down)

I'm pretty happy with these stats. It always feels good when you see the results in lbs, but my inches haven't changed that much over the last few weeks. I guess I should be measuring my legs and arms as well. I can imagine that they're shrinking as well.

Here are my goals for next week:

Keep my calories between 14-1500 each day.
Keep on drinking 1 Gallon of Water per day.
Exercise every day...I'm not going to commit to weight training since I'm still going to have to take J on my workouts with me. It's going to have to be pilates or a walk outside with little J in toe.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

good job. Keep up the good work! Slow and steady wins the race.