.

"Black is very slimming. That's why I chose it as my official blog color."
- EmCat







Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dear Blog...

I've been neglecting you I know. In an ideal world I would be posting every day and telling the world about my interesting eating habits. Isn't it amazing how fascinating Subway sandwiches AREN'T?

It's because of you I've nearly lost 14lbs and for that I am extremely grateful. I think of you every day, but when it comes time to say a little something, I'm so super tired that I can't lift my pinkies to type. Please know that I'm following my diet To.The.TEE, but I'm also SHOULDERING a lot more responsibility than usual because of my husband's poor little SHOULDER (if you didn't get the joke, then you just aren't as cheesy as I am) and I find I have a lot less me-time than usual. For now...know that I love and cherish you and I'm thinking about you all the time. I'll be back soon...I promise.

Love,
Em-Cat

4 comments:

Shana said...

No need to check in everyday anyway, just do it once a week! That way you have your stats and can recount the past week. Whenever you post, I'm still so amazed and proud of your accomplishment and am so excited to see you reach your goal (cuz I know you can). XOXOXOXO

Haley said...

Girl, what happened to you? are you alive? :)

Carly said...

Em-
You are doing GREAT!!! Man alive, I hope that shoulder gets better soon. :-)

k8theriver said...

where did you go?
i need your address.