.

"Black is very slimming. That's why I chose it as my official blog color."
- EmCat







Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What I Ate and Craziness

I'm going to start out by asking a question that has nothing to do with dieting and weightloss. Am I raising a little boy or a absolute ball of craziness? I think the answer is a big, fat, bonafide BOTH!

On the weeks when we are travelling and I don't have a baby sitter to leave the cute little bundle of joy with, Robbie and I take turns taking him on our sales calls with us. He gets frustrated with me because he has to sit nicely in a stroller and be a good boy while I try to hoodwink my customers into buying my sugar pills (anyone who knows me, knows I really don't believe that...it just sounded funny). Anyone who knows a 1 year old will attest to the fact that sitting nicely and being super quiet won't fly. When he rides with daddy, he gets to run up and down the isle of the tool truck while Robbie's customers comment on how cute the little boy is and by the way will buy the $20,000 tool he's trying to sell them.

To all the mothers who read this blog: Is it normal that my little boy was a furious ball of screaming craziness during the last few days? Is my little man going to grow up to be a crazed criminal because I can't keep him from screaming wildly and throwing things at my clients who are just trying to be nice to him? Is juvenile delinquency immenent when all my little man wants to do is hit and kick anyone who gets close to him?



The thing is...This little kid has to spend the entire day with me since Robbie can't pick him up or change his diaper. The poor little thing has had to spend the entire past few days with hippies who hate the FDA and believe in aliens. I guess I would completely lose it by the end of the day if I were him. Oh wait...I spend all day with these people...(insert crickets chirping)...


Here's what I ate the last two days:


Tuesday


Breakfast
8oz Skim Milk - 90
1 Scoop Whey Protein - 95
1 Small Banana - 90
Total Breakfast: 275


Snack
1 String Cheese - 80
1 Apple - 90
Total Snack: 170


Lunch
Baja Fresh Baja Ensalada (Chicken) - 310
Total Lunch: 310


Snack
Luna Bar - 180
Total Snack: 180


Dinner
1 Wheat Pancake w/ sugar free syrup - 175
Egg Whites - 50
Turkey Bacon - 76
Fruit - 70
Total Dinner: 371


Total Calories for Tuesday: 1306 (Yikes...what was up with me yesterday? I was too low)
Water for Tuesday: 100 oz (I'm slacking on my gallon goal - I didn't do great with it today either)
Exercise for Tuesday: A morning walk with little J


Wednesday


Breakfast
Subway steak/cheese/egg white/veggie english muffin - 190
Total Breakfast: 190


Lunch
Grilled chicken subway w/ avocado - 370
Apple slices - 35
Total Lunch: 405


Snack
Luna Bar - 180
Total Snack: 180


Dinner
3/4 Turkey Club w/Turkey Bacon on wheat no mayo - 400
Tomato Slices with Cottage Cheese - 78
Total Dinner: 478


Snack
Luna Bar - 180
Total Snack: 180


Total Calories for Wednesday: 1433
Total Water for Wednesday: 100oz
Exercise for Wednesday: Treadmill (I was so tired that it was a miracle I actually got up and went to the gym)

2 comments:

Shana said...

1 year olds are the cutest little things ever, but they are the beginning of a great challenge to come. Good luck with that..... XOXO

Evaly said...

Yes, deliquency comes early! Mckell has been to the principals office twice now and I never would have predicted that. Kids just keep you on your toes and cause unbelievably embarassimg situations! That's why I always say I could give them back after they turn 1 :) sounds like you have some crappy circumstnces making life even harder. It will get better when things settle down. You are a great mama and Joe is a cutie. Just because your kids do bad things doesn't mean you are a bad mama. They are just learning like all of us. Miss you and love to hear your crazy stories!