.

"Black is very slimming. That's why I chose it as my official blog color."
- EmCat







Saturday, April 3, 2010

What I Ate Days 39 and 40

Have I ever told you how much I LOVE your comments? Well they really keep me going. Every so often I'm going to highlight a few of them so I can respond. These are from some of my first posts, just after I had started the blog.


Sondra said:


Good for you Em! You rock. remember that NOTHING FEELS AS GOOD AS THIN, and NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS THIN FEELS! You are going to do great and look so hot come summertime.


Sondra – I just have to say that this is my absolute favorite comment. At moments of weakness I repeat this mantra and then I have strength. And I can only hope and pray that I’m going to “look so hot come summertime.” Cross your fingers!


Anonymous said:


You can do anything you set your mind to. I have the faith in you and believe in you, You are a super lady. Love you,


Anonymous – I love you too. I just wish I knew who you were so I could give you a hug.


Phoebe (aka Amy) said:


Well hello love...my little Em CAT. If anyone can do this..you can..why because you are Em CAT. Remember a moment on the lips...life time on the hips.....but most of all know that you are supported loved and remember don't be too hard on your self....you know I love ya! proud of ya


-phebez


Phebez – It’s because of you I’m known as Em-Cat. How can I ever repay you? I will be eternally grateful for your contribution to my identity. My lips and hips are working together to keep the evil calories away.


Cecily said:


Elliptication is my new favorite word. Awesome.

You totally rock. If only we lived closer I would be SO down with doing some elliptication with you!!


Cecily – It’s because of you that I continue to use the word “Elliptication” on this blog. I also made up the terms “Dreadmill” and “GymNAtion” with you in mind. I’ve been toying around with the idea that the weight room could be named “Beefcake Body Shop,” but I’m not sure if I like it. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

K8 TheRiver said:


well...i ate a crispy cream donut. i didn't BUY it but i didn't even try to resist the offer.
but i ran 4 miles today! so maybe it will even out.


K8 – I bet the Crispy Cream was delicious. In fact, every time I see the header of my blog I think… “Mmmm…Doughnut.”


Here's what I ate Friday (Day 39):


Breakfast

8oz Skim Milk - 90

1 Scoop Whey Protein - 95

1 Banana - 90

Total Breakfast: 275 Calories


Lunch

Cafe Rio Grilled Chicken Salad (No Rice-No Beans, Vinaigrette Dressing) - 500

Total Lunch: 500 Calories


Snack

Crackers - 100

Total Snack: 100 Calories


Dinner

Salad - 50

1 Breadstick - 150

Herb Grilled Salmon and Veggies - 510

Total Dinner: 710 Calories


Total Calories for Day 39: 1585

Total Water for Day 39: 1 Gallon

Exercise for Day 39: Elliptication and Dreadmill


Here's What I ate Today (Day 40):

Breakfast

2 Low Cal Breakfast Crescent Rolls - 180

2/3 String Cheese - 60

1/2 Slice Deli Ham - 15

Total Breakfast: 255 Calories


Lunch

Thin Crust Frozen Pizza - 350

Salad (Veggies, Wonton Strips, Galeo's Dressing (It's yummy and really low cal)) - 70

Total Lunch: 420 Calories


Snack

1 Apple - 90

1T Peanut Butter - 105

Total Snack: 195 Calories


Dinner

Grilled Chicken Subway with Avocado - 370

Apple Slices - 35

Total Dinner: 405 Calories


Snack

Skinny Cow Ice Cream - 140

Total Snack: 140 Calories


Total Calories for Day 40: 1415

Total Water for Day 40: 90 oz (I didn't do so well today!)

Exercise for Day 40: None (I pulled a muscle in my back this morning and had to lay down for most of it! Bummer because I've been so good at exercise lately and was really looking forward to it this morning.)

1 comment:

k8theriver said...

haha. maybe you should switch out the donut for a mango.
don't get frustrated. this weight-loss thing is baffling. i was out of town and didn't get a chance to run once the whole week. then i ate 1 lb. of Easter candy and other not-so-healthy stuff.
weighed myself this morning--down four pounds!? that's so stupid.