.

"Black is very slimming. That's why I chose it as my official blog color."
- EmCat







Sunday, April 25, 2010

Week 9 Stats, Goals and Life

I know I haven't posted for a few days. It seems every time I turn around life seems to give me lots and lots to do and by the time it's time to post, well I'm laying spread eagle on the couch without the ability to lift my lifeless body a millimeter. Please know that I'm sticking to my goals as much as possible.

I didn't exercise on Friday because I thought it would be a better idea to cuddle in bed with my little J and take it easy that morning. Turns out it was the best decision for me that day because it was (like all of the rest of them) pretty crazy and hectic.

I didn't end up exercising on Saturday either because I had to work that day and for some reason I knew my house wouldn't get clean unless I got up early and worked on it. I tried cleaning as vigorously as possible, so I think I burned more calories cleaning than I would have had I gone to the gym! :-)

Here are my stats for this week:

Height: 63 inches (STILL!)
Weight: 184.4lbs (.6 lbs down from last week and a whopping total of 13.8lbs (Can I just say 14?))
Waist: 34inches (1 inch down from last week 7 inches down total)
Hips: 39 inches (No change from last week and 3 inches down total)
Body Fat: 34.0% (2.5% down from last week and a total of 10.6% down)
BMI: 32.7 (.7 points down from last week and a total of 2 points down)
Dress size: A baggy 14 (yep still need to go shopping)

Here are my goals:

14-1600 Calories per day
Exercise 6 days this week
Drink 1 Gallon of water per day

4 comments:

neicesusan said...

Em,
Hi, long time no write. I have been crazied with all of the above and having a hard time staying on track. I went up a couple, down one and this week , sick and tooth infection. Any excuse to eat. I vow to have a better week, I am glad we have each other to buoy us up when struggling. Your boy is normal! and that's that's.... no worries , just survive. Susan

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Em. Hey, I hear you about house cleaning vs going to the gym. Frankly, I think you not only get a good workout (full body) doing housework, but you also get the SATISFACTION of seeing some results IMMEDIATELY! furthermore, you won't get bored with sets of whatever, which are just repetitions, don't you think? that goes for yard work as well.

Chuck & Sue said...

Way to go Em!!! keep it up!!!

Shana said...

When you get a small second, take a pic, I want to see your smaller waist. It's awesome the weight and inches you've lost. Keep on truckin' and hope that Robbies gets to feeling better!