.

"Black is very slimming. That's why I chose it as my official blog color."
- EmCat







Monday, April 12, 2010

Week 8 Stats and Goals

Okay - here it goes. Not much changing going on, but I'm gonna keep on truckin'!

Here are my stats:

Height: 63 Inches (5'3")
Weight 188.4 (Down 1.2 from last week and a total of 9.8 lbs from week one) K8 - I'm talking to you. I have .2 lbs to go to meet my 10lb mark.
Waist: 35 Inches (No change from last week and a total of 6 inches down)
Hips: 39 Inches (No change from last week and a total of 3 inches down)
Body Fat: 36.5% (No change from last week and a total of 8.1% down)
BMI: 33.4 (Down .2 points from last week and a total of 1.3 points)
Dress Size: A baggy 14 (I need to go shopping)

It's easy to look at those stats and feel disheartened, but I have to note that changes are occurring little by little. In fact - yesterday was my cheat day and I didn't totally overdo it. I didn't count my calories, but when I thought back on how I ate it wasn't much different from what I usually eat during the week. My body is acclimating to the changes I've made so far to my diet.

Here are my goals this week:

Eat 1400-1600 Calories per day and add more fiber to my diet
Drink 1 Gallon of Water
Exercise 6 days per week alternating Pilates, Weights and Cardio

4 comments:

Betsy Hite Reddoch said...

You're right on track, Emily! Losing weight slowly is a recipe for being able to keep it off. As long as you're not in some sort of competition, slow and steady wins the weight loss race.

stillindowney said...

What i notice is that you are down almost 10 lbs and I am still the same and sometimes I go up==so you are going the right direction--one lb at a time--keep it up--you are really doing great--and I am so proud of you--you said you would do it and indeed you did.....
xoxo

Melissa said...

You're still my hero.

k8theriver said...

ha ha. i was once down 5 pounds but now i'm only down a pound. you win. i already have part of your gift package.