.

"Black is very slimming. That's why I chose it as my official blog color."
- EmCat







Sunday, April 11, 2010

Oi...It's been a while

I'm sure all you mom's can relate (especially you single moms), but I feel like I've been going from one thing to the next. I haven't even checked my e-mail since Wednesday...the day Robbie had his surgery. I've had to shoulder all the responsibility in the household and I really don't know how single moms do it...I guess they just do. I feel like I've been running on fumes since Robbie has been laid up. I don't think I've taken a breath until this afternoon when I took a little nap. Life has been so crazy, but know this:
  • I have definitely been sticking to my allotted calories over the past few days.
  • I have exercised every day (except today (Sunday) of course).
  • I did Pilates twice and weights twice and straight cardio twice this week.
  • I drank a gallon of water a day every day.
Aside from not posting every day this week, I accomplished all of my goals. The fact is, I feel great and even though I'm losing weight like a snail, I feel like this is all worth it. Despite the ups and downs - I'm sticking with this thing through thick and thin.

I'm going to post my stats and goals tomorrow. Thank you all for the support. I love you!

Heart,
Em-Cat

No comments: