.

"Black is very slimming. That's why I chose it as my official blog color."
- EmCat







Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I Love it When I like How I Look in a Picture...

When I saw this photo, I was shocked at how thin I looked! And I really liked it. It's actually a great pic of all of us, except little Baby A, he had a tough time this entire vacay...poor kid. I didn't realize we had a group of guys hanging out behind us. It always makes me wonder how many pictures I've shown up in the back ground of. :)



As you can see, we've been traveling. We just got home from about 10 days in Utah. Let me tell you, it was a great trip. Every fun thing there is to do there, we did. I'll have you know, I did really great with sticking to my diet, with a few little exceptions. I'm kinda proud of myself. It showed me that I can do this, and I won't let my guard down even when I'm on vacation.

We're back home and into the grind. I now it's time to start getting into a workout routine. I'm not quite sure what I want to focus on though. Hmm, decisions, decisions...

- Lovingly posted by EmCat

2 comments:

Evaly said...

You look so great! Way to go!

Chuck & Sue said...

You look fantastic!! Keep it up~!!